Distributed teams working across the country and globe are increasingly becoming the norm! However, it is hard enough for our collaborative teams to be on the same page in the same office, but how do you do it across the distance?! Collaborative remote meetings can certainly be tricky on a conference call. We’ve done the research! We have 4 hacks (tested and proven) for enjoyable and engaging collaborative meetings that you can immediately start using in your team to facilitate collective alignment, increase accountability, strengthen your strategy AND build community!
Come to Round Sky Solutions’ free webinar to learn 4 simple HACKS for remote AND collaborative meetings that are engaging and efficient!
Learn all about Round Sky’s Level I, Collaborative Leadership Certification Program including key tools and practices that they focus on, essential qualities and skills for collaborative leaders, and meet collaborative leaders, like you, who have been through the program. This is a great place to get your questions about the program answered and to hear from one of the instructors of the training.
Make this summer of leadership growth and collaboration.
*Funding available through VSAC Grants!
Nonprofits know that showing impact and demonstrating results are key to fundraising success. More and more nonprofit leaders realize that conveying impact requires a strong communications strategy. Join us for a session that will identify key ways your communications strategy can raise your profile and help you raise more money.
What Will You Learn?
- How to enhance your online presence and attract more supporters
- Tips for getting donors, leaders, and program staff to invest in communications
- How to drive the conversation about your cause and attract donors
Who Should Attend?
- Chief communications officers, vice presidents, directors
- Executive directors and chief development officers
- Online marketers, online fundraisers, and other communications professionals