JOIN US! This year’s conference will focus on the importance of community engagement and innovation, and deepening community to create large scale change.
Our keynote speaker is Paul Born. Paul is the cofounder and President of the Tamarack Institute, and founder of Vibrant Communities Canada – a network of more than 70 Cities Reducing Poverty. He is a leader on issues of place, citizen engagement, collective impact and community innovation. The author of four books, including two Canadian best sellers, Paul is internationally recognized for his community-building activities that have won awards from the United Nations and as a Senior Fellow of Ashoka, the world’s largest network of social innovators.
- Deepening Community for Poverty Reduction (based on Born’s best-selling book)
- Community Conversations for Community Change (based on Born’s best-selling book)
- Engaging People with Lived Experience
- Keeping it Fresh: Produce Care and Handling for Community Food Programs
- Intro to Results Based Accountability
- From Gleaner to Freezer: Minimally Processing Vermont’s Surplus Crops
- Grow Your Own: a Community Lesson in Self-Sufficiency
- And more!
For more information and to register, visit: www.vtfoodbank.org/event/hac