Nonprofits that lack written policies for what’s acceptable on their networks, how to handle data and avoid scams, when to and when not to use personal devices for work, and what to do in an emergency could be putting the future of the organization at risk.
Join our three-part course, Establishing Tech Policies to Protect Your Nonprofit, to learn how to develop policies that protect your organization and staff members from disastrous mistakes and malicious attacks. Are you a Vermont nonprofit? Use discount code CGVT2017
Throughout the course, you’ll:
- Consider the various risks your nonprofit faces and the level of risk you’re comfortable with.
- Ask yourself important questions about what is and is not acceptable use of organization resources and tools.
- Learn how to manage people and data to keep your organization safe from malicious attacks and honest mistakes.
- Walk through the pros and cons of whether staff members should use their personal devices for work.
- Consider the ways you can partner with your staff members to protect organization data on personal devices.
- Review what you’ll need to do if your office experiences a major disaster such as flood, earthquake, or ransomware.
- Gain the knowledge you need to write smart policies to protect constituents, staff members, and your organization.
You can’t put off developing policies for even one more month. The good news is we’ll make it easy for you. By the end of the course you’ll have everything you need to write clear, thorough policies for your nonprofit.