Discount Code: CGVT2017
Are you finding that this technology thing is actually pretty interesting? Are you ready to learn more and really embrace your role as your nonprofit’s go-to techie?
Whether you’re looking to build on the knowledge you gained in one of our previous Accidental Techie courses or just want to pick up a few tips to help you take charge of your organization’s IT, this 90-minute webinar is for you.
During this session you will learn about:
- IT infrastructure trends.
- How to manage the personal devices of staff members.
- Troubleshooting tech issues.
- Risk management strategies.
- Taking on a leadership role as your organization’s IT expert.
- Planning and prioritizing major tech decisions.
- Managing vendor and consultant relationships.
It’s time to drop the “accidental” and embrace your techie-ness. Sign up now!
About the Presenters
Joshua Peskay is an expert trainer for Idealware and Vice President of RoundTable Technology, a technology service provider in New York and Maine. Joshua has been helping nonprofit organizations improve their use of technology since the early 1990’s and has worked with more than 1,000 organizations. He specializes in helping organizations be strategic about their technology and make smart choices about services, support, and management.